The Marquise d’ Eglemont, the incredibly attractive heroine of one of Balzac’s novels, captivated readers with her love of freedom, sincerity and independent judgment about life. Her image, with which the novelist sent the secret sign “Do not avoid happiness!”, Inspired mature ladies in the 19th century. Soon, some of them gave society a reason to whisper: “Look, what is Balzac’s age!” The sensational novel was called “Thirty Years Woman”.
Now it’s completely forgotten that the ironic expression “Balzac’s age” was attributed by contemporaries to those who defied groaning, okhany, many hours of conversations with the doctor, household routine, secular boredom and other age-old “decencies”. And since there was no time to re-read and rethink weighty classics, we learned to think that the Balzac age is a synonym for sunset. Fortunately, the far-fetched “sunset”, a hundred years after the death of the great writer, itself stretched to 45–50 years, with an increase in life expectancy.
What is the Balzac age in the current view? From a biological point of view, this is flourishing. A somewhat vulgar expression rhyming 45 and “berry again!” Is not without foundation both in relation to women and in relation to men. Suffice it to say that the amount of sex hormones produced in this period of life reaches a peak.
Although after a few years the body begins to prepare for a change in rhythm, for the transition to an economical mode of use and may require us some efforts to change the way of life. Health, which in youth is a natural state of the body, after 40 years is given as a result of work on the body. And most often, this work is aimed at correcting errors in the lifestyle that the body could have forgiven just so recently. Unsystematic nutrition, low or improper motor activity, metabolic disorders, bad habits, unhealthy ecology - this is only part of the unfortunate baggage with which an ordinary person of the “civilized” world was burdened in mature years. Only with incredibly healthy leaven can you use your body so randomly for many years!
That is why the transitional age, which by its nature is not a diagnosis and not a disease, can manifest itself with individual symptoms: fatigue, lethargy, palpitations, increased working (that is, comfortable for the body) blood pressure, more frequent and more protracted colds, growing digestive problems, hyperopia or aggravation of myopia, instability of the nervous system.
And if we, as the heroes of Balzac, do not want to make a choice in favor of groaning and conversations with the doctor, it is time to choose a way to strengthen the body. Manifestations of age-related changes are always individual, so the recovery system also needs to be built only for yourself. And here you do not have to make discoveries, since there are many wellness systems, they are tested and described. Nowadays, in our ecological environment, people lived in similar living conditions (or continue to live) who built and successfully implemented their health system in life. They maintained excellent working capacity during the transition period, extended their activity for a considerable period of time, and made their very advanced age beautiful (Balzac!). We know their names: Galina Shatalova, Nikolai Amosov, Herbert Shelton. The health system developed by Maya Gogulan, the rehabilitation gymnastics of Sergey Bubnovsky allowed them to cope with their serious illnesses themselves, convinced many that even a serious diagnosis is not a sentence if you deal with health daily. Galina Shatalova, author of the Natural Health System, says: “As a doctor and a person, I am a decisive opponent of violence in all its forms, therefore I avoid the words“ duty ”,“ must ”. My only dream is to return him to a man, to help him become the way nature intended and created him. ”.
Improvement efforts at any age are aimed at developing not expensive, but rational type of nutrition, the choice of non-medicinal recovery and outdoor activities. We give you the opportunity to choose the starting system of healing that is convenient for you and take the first steps towards your longevity and physical prosperity.
Who is this book written for?
Here is a handbook for those over the age of 40. This guide contains the most important information about your health, and from now on it should always be at your fingertips! Remember how the Book of the Child helped us when we became young parents? It was from the book that we learned to independently take care of the child long before his birth, and with the book we overcame the first year of his life. Now it's time to take care of yourself - and there is no one to do it for us!
From this guide you will learn what are the main health threats that arise after 40 years. You will not get general advice from it, but detailed instructions on how to deal with any threat.
The book contains 5 main chapters that concern everyone!
• AT Chapter 1 You will find the necessary information on age-related changes occurring in the body of men and women, and about the main diseases that develop in middle age.
• 2 chapter It will help you psychologically adjust to the difficulties of the transition period, teach you how to quickly overcome emotional downturns and, through positive thinking, heal your body.
• Chapter 3 will give comprehensive knowledge about the nutrition of the body in middle age. If you are sure that you are eating right - check yourself and make sure: you need to change a lot in your diet, and your personal budget will benefit from this! We must replace expensive medicines with simple and correctly selected food!
• Chapter 4 will help you work out competent motor activity in health and in illness. All the main diseases of middle and old age must be overcome by gymnastics - the necessary sets of exercises are described in detail, we will have to perform them daily!
• 5 chapter will teach you how to treat the body by cleaning. Blood and lymph, respiratory system, gastrointestinal tract, liver and gall bladder, kidneys and joints require periodic cleaning. For cleaning, only proven recipes and the correct sequence of actions are needed. An organism is not a testing ground for experiments! Follow simple instructions and restore power to your body!