Asian make-up conquers the hearts of modern fashionistas. Today, Korean makeup is in the spotlight. Mysterious Asia has always attracted attention: correctly placed accents with a small arsenal of cosmetics allow you to give your face a beautiful and natural look. This image is pleasing to the eye and differs markedly from the beauty art of Russian girls.
What it is?
Korean-style make-up is a make-up based on the principle of naturalness. The idea is not to highlight cosmetics, but the natural beauty of the face.
This makeup has a nationality: it is formed under the influence of history, culture, climatic conditions and other factors. Therefore, his style is fundamentally different from all others. One of the main differences that predetermined the method of applying cosmetics is the ethnic difference in facial features.
Outwardly, Korean women are noticeably different from European girls. Their face is characterized by somewhat angular cheekbones, small but plump lips, a neat nose with a thin back, a narrowed section of the eyes and the absence of folds of the upper eyelid. The use of cosmetics should be aimed at increasing the size of the eyes, emphasizing the lips and highlighting flawless skin. At the same time, any unnaturalness is excluded.
Benefits & Features
Korean makeup has a number of differences from European. He is so popular in his country that he is popular with actresses and Korean idols, and not only with girls. No male key pop group can do without such a make-up. For the most natural result, the creative team hires a team of professional stylists. Any drama attracts the eye, paying attention to the beauty and natural appearance of the actors.
Features of Korean makeup include:
- porcelain leather
- shining effect
- eye accent
- straight and wide eyebrow line
- light shadows
- tarry black mascara
- use of traditional Korean cosmetics.
A distinctive feature of Korean makeup is its versatility. For all its unusualness, such a make-up is combined with different clothes and styles. He is appropriate in the image of a cute lamp-chan (Korean idol), relevant in the classical set, harmonious in the image of romantic nature and indispensable in the bow of luxurious beauty at an evening reception.
Make up in Korean is thought out to the smallest detail, so it will add a feminine to every style, emphasize grooming, health and refinement of nature. Due to its naturalness, it will help to make a good impression and present itself in a better light.
Korean cosmetics are of good quality and durability. With proper makeup, it will be enough for the whole day, while the preparations will not spread and will not create the effect of a sliding mask.
Types of funds
Korea is a special country, therefore, the cosmetic products created on its territory are also different from any other. Even those drugs that Europe first introduced were masterfully perfected by Asian cosmetic companies. The main components of Korean makeup are:
- Base makeup. Most residents of the country have porous skin and are characterized by enhanced production of sebaceous glands. The base coat evens out the tone of the face, masking minor imperfections in the skin. In addition to smoothing and relief, the base helps to maintain the stability of the foundation.
The development of Korean brands can be used as keys and highlighters. They are able to give the skin a gentle radiance, block pigment spots and rashes.
- Tonal makeup. BB cream, released in Korea, differs from the German counterpart in that the percentage of SPF in its composition is much higher (at least 30). The tool provides tone adjustment and is able to create the desired relief.
- Cushion. Cosmetics, which is the development of Korean brands. In fact, this is a sponge with tonal impregnation. In addition to the main purpose, the composition is enriched with a number of useful components.
Cushion is an excellent cosmetic product that provides daily face skin care.
- Tint. Cosmetic products with a liquid texture, characterized by high pigmentation, durability and matte finish. Among the varieties of cosmetics, preparations for the lips, cheeks and eyebrows can be distinguished. The first development of Korean women is also used as a blush. Typically, tint can be used simultaneously as a pigment for lips and blush. The product for eyebrows is a cosmetic product that is difficult for our understanding, but in Korea it is very popular.
- Eyeliner. Korean-style makeup does not accept underlining with pencils. The ideal make-up tool is a black liquid eyeliner. No options with the tone of the funds are allowed.
How to apply?
Make up in Korean is not only mascara and lipstick. In stages, observing all the nuances of Korean makeup, you can create beautiful Korean-style makeup yourself at home. It will take some time, but the result is worth it. The technology of applying cosmetics includes preparing the skin and correcting facial features.
Before applying cosmetics, it is necessary to prepare the skin. Every Korean woman knows that a cleaned and moisturized dermis is the main condition for a quality make-up.
In the arsenal of girls there is always a mass of facial skin care products. Caring for the skin includes the use of cleansing oil, cleansing foam, scrub, tonic, fabric-based masks, preparations for the skin around the eyes, cream with a UV filter. One component of care is green tea, which contains antioxidants.
Korean make up is not complete without a porcelain tone of the face and light, somewhat childish blush on the cheeks. You can not apply powder without a foundation, it is harmful to epidermal cells.
Flawless skin tricks include several tricks:
- The base is applied in a thin layer. If there are skin problems, Korean women, in contrast to European women, apply two layers of the base: first a dark primer, and on top - cosmetics, about half a tone lighter than the natural color.
- Concealer - obligatory reception. Korean make-up is perfection in everything. Dark circles around the eyes and age spots are unacceptable. All this is masked by careful shading. If there is no concealer in the cosmetic bag, the foundation will cope with its task lighter than a half-ton of the base product.
- As a foundation, a cushion with a liquid consistency is used. This is a small pillow impregnated with a special composition that combines the properties of a tonalnik, powder and BB cream. The product is transferred to the sponge, so the coating layer is thin, almost invisible and natural.
- The focus of the skin remains the porcelain effect. The rules for applying cosmetics imply the use of loose powder with a light texture. Dense and compact analogs are excluded: you need a colorless product that gives the coating airiness and a delicate shine. Favorite techniques of European women (bronzers) are unacceptable - it is better to use a highlighter (in moderation).
- Aligning the tone, make a slight accent of the cheeks with blush. You need to choose a shade taking into account the color of the eyes and hair. You can not use artificial shades of color: they will ruin the whole look. Owners of light brown and dark curls are shown dark tones of beige, blondes - beige with a pinkish undertones.
Having created the perfect complexion, you can proceed to the design of the eyes and eyebrows. All stages of the Korean makeup technique are carried out using special cosmetic brushes that contribute to a more even and thin layer of application.
Eyes and eyebrows
Eye makeup - a business card of Korean women. The task of cosmetics is to change the incision by correcting the shape. It is important to make the look open and easy, not forgetting to emphasize its peculiarity and beauty.
To visually increase the size of the eyes, you need to use light shadows. The priority is beige and sand shades of the palette. There may be several tones, but it is important that the transition between shades is natural and imperceptible.
The light gamut not only increases the size of the eyes, but also gives the face freshness, emphasizing the effect of a “doll face”. To prevent the shadows from rolling into the crease of the moving eyelid, you can use a primer.
A line of white color is applied to the lower and movable eyelid with a pencil or shadow. This should be done at the base of the eyelashes. The same means emphasize the lower border of the eyebrows.
After highlighting the lines of eyelashes, you need to give the outer corner of the eye shine with the help of shades of pink or plum. The same shade needs to be walked along the lower eyelid, creating the effect of slight swelling.
On the growth line of the eyelashes of the upper eyelid, neat arrows are drawn. No need to try to make a cat's eye shape: it is important to emphasize the natural line by slightly lowering it at the end and connecting it to the lower edge of the eyelash growth. For arrows, only eyeliner is used: there can be no pencils.
To give the look expressiveness, it is better to use mascara with the effect of volume. It is applied in two or three layers, while making sure that the eyelashes do not stick together and look as natural as possible. To do this, use special brushes, combing eyelashes to perfect separation.
The final stage of eye makeup is the placement of accents using a highlighter (in the inner corners of the eyes and very slightly - on the lower eyelid).
Eyebrows - a separate moment of makeup. Koreans love the straight shape of their eyebrows, with virtually no bending. Each woman can make her beautiful, especially since there are special templates to facilitate this task. Initially, the eyebrows should be perfectly plucked so that their border is visible. It is important to consider that the eyebrow line should be wide.
When applying cosmetics, it is necessary to use a special pencil for eyebrows, indicating the boundaries, and then blending them with a special brush. In this case, the shape is quite beautiful and clear. You can fix the shape with a special wax or lipstick. The color of the eyebrows should be slightly lighter than the tone of the hair. It is important that the appearance is natural and does not stand out against the background of the eyes.
Koreans do not like lipstick with a heavy texture or dark pigment. The most popular lip remedy for them is tint. The effect of kissed lips is a favorite makeup theme. The texture may be translucent, with a delicate sheen, but the main focus of cosmetics is durability. Such drugs should be kept on the lips all day.
It is desirable that the color of the lipstick does not interrupt the accent of the eyes. Therefore, it is even better if the cosmetics are translucent. It’s not difficult to make the effect “after a kiss”:
- Lips moisturize and apply primer on them. Then they are covered with a thin layer of foundation or concealer, delicately blending with a special brush. There can be no contours or lip strokes.
- The center (middle of the lips) is complemented with bright lipstick. It takes quite a bit of makeup so as not to spoil the desired effect. Gently with a brush, the bright color is stretched to the contours of the upper and lower lips, not reaching the borders themselves.
- Having taken a cotton swab, they “imprint” the excess color. So the transition will look natural and beautiful. It remains to apply a transparent shine on top.
How to choose cosmetics?
The secrets of Asian makeup - the choice of native Korean cosmetics. It is good if it is not only produced in Korea, but also developed in the same country. European facial cosmetics is acceptable, but it will not work to create a porcelain shade.
The composition of the powder or foundation must necessarily contain components of care and protection from ultraviolet rays. Ideally, this is cosmetics with a moisturizing and healing effect. In addition to saturating the cells with life-giving moisture, it is desirable that plant extracts be included.
Lipstick for special cases (if the situation requires it) should not be bright. It is good if her tone is creamy, close to the natural color of the lips. Pink and powdery shades of the palette are not excluded. When choosing a blush, it is worth giving preference to shades of plum, peach or bronze.
In choosing lip tints, you should give preference to natural or light shades, mentally choosing a combination of foundation and a suitable tone. The texture of a good product is light and pleasant. A universal option is transparent shine.
When buying special cosmetics, one should not forget that due to its intensity, it needs a special makeup remover - hydrophilic oil. The texture of the preparation is oily, however, along with the removal of cosmetics, the skin receives the necessary hydration and saturation of the cells with useful substances.
The sequence of applying Korean makeup, see the next video.
So, the main principle is naturalness in everything. Natural beauty and naturalness are at the forefront, not bright accents or fashionable colors. This is due to the fact that in eastern culture purity, youth and purity are considered beautiful, so even ladies in age tend to look fresh.
Application techniques were formed not only under the influence of cultural traditions, but also taking into account the external characteristics of Korean women. The angular high cheekbones, plump neat lips, a slightly flattened nose with a thin back, slanting eyes and the absence of a fold of the movable eyelid left their mark on the technology, causing the following characteristic trends:
- Eye makeup is aimed at visually increasing their size and creating the illusion of an upper eyelid fold,
- The emphasis is on the lips, but it uses shades of lip gloss and lipstick close to natural colors,
- The main component of such a make-up is radiant with health, smooth, supple, clean “porcelain” skin,
- Wide, thick, well-groomed eyebrows,
- Striving for maximum naturalness and simplicity.
The key advantage of the Asian make-up lies in its versatility. It can be combined with any style of clothing and worn at any event, from a party to a state exam. Refined, light, refined bow gently accentuate the dignity of the face and help create a positive impression.
Cosmetic products made in Korea have long been the subject of worship of millions of women around the world thanks to three significant advantages:
- Unique natural components, thanks to which decorative cosmetics have a caring effect and do not spoil the skin,
- Persistence throughout the day and lack of discomfort during use,
- Affordable prices combined with an attractive, vibrant design and comfortable packaging.
If you want to make a real Korean make-up, you need to purchase:
- Primer (base). Porous oily skin is inherent in Koreans, so most primers made in this country are aimed at masking defects, smoothing the surface of the skin and increased resistance even with active production of sebum. Using a primer will make makeup longer lasting.
- BB or CC cream is a universal foundation that combines the functions of several products of decorative cosmetics at once (moisturizer, sun protection, toner and corrector). Most Asian products in this category adjust to the tone of the face, so make-up looks very natural. A fashionable trend is tonalniks in a cushion package (a jar that looks like a powder box with a sponge).
- Eye shadow in natural shades. To emphasize the natural beauty, it is not enough just to correct skin imperfections. To visually enlarge the eyes, Asians use shades with reflective particles on the upper eyelid.
- Black mascara, and the more intense and deeper the color, the better. Such a make-up does not allow the use of multi-colored mascara.
- Liquid eyeliner in black for drawing classic arrows that are slightly shorter and thicker than in the European version.
- Mineral powder - light, weightless, giving the skin a radiance and a well-groomed appearance.
Gathered the necessary arsenal? A step-by-step instruction with a photo published below will help you figure out how to make a Korean make-up for a Russian girl at home.
We offer an easy summer option for young girls, which is suitable for owners with an oriental type of appearance (round face, slanting eyes with overhanging eyelids, plump lips, wide cheekbones).
- Take a cushion of light shade and treat it with your face to even out tone and mask imperfections.
- Apply concealer to problem areas with a brush to hide black spots, pimples and inflammations.
- Use soft patting movements to apply compact mineral powder with a matting effect.
- Highlight your eyebrows with a soft, contour pencil in a suitable shade. Blend the lines so they are not too sharp.
- Use a bronzer or powder of a darker shade to give the face a relief. Pay special attention to the nose, cheekbones.
- Paint the main surface of the eyelids with shiny pearl shades.
- Коралловыми тенями подчеркните нижнее веко и проведите линию по диагонали от внешнего уголка по направлению к виску, тщательно растушуйте.
- Коричневыми тенями покройте складку века, чтобы сделать взгляд выразительнее и глубже.
- Draw a black pencil around the contour of the upper eyelid directly along the line of eyelashes.
- Using thin brown eyeliner and a thin brush, draw thin, graceful arrows.
- Brush your eyelashes with black mascara.
- With blush coral, highlight the cheekbones and add freshness to the image.
- Scrub the inside of your lips with a liquid scarlet lip tint.
- Cover your lips with a coral pink lipstick with a matte finish.
Done! The image turned out to be fresh, playful, bright, while being discreet and gentle. The best solution for a walk with friends, a romantic date or outdoor recreation.