Very easy to prepare drink that is loved by both adults and children. To prepare it, you will need a minimum of products, a blender or a food processor. Bananas must be taken very ripe.
Make milk, banana and ice cream. Optionally add sugar and vanillin.
Cut the banana into small pieces.
Use a blender to mash a banana.
Add ice cream and milk to banana puree. Beat well.
Pour the cocktail into glasses. Decorate to your liking. There is a huge scope for creativity. The easiest way is to decorate with a ring of banana. You can make a dollar sign on top of a banana ring. Kids will love the dolphin jewelry. Also, a cocktail can be decorated with cocktail umbrellas, colorful tubes. You can sprinkle the cocktail with chocolate chips.
How to make a banana smoothie
How to make a banana smoothie? This question is asked by many lovers of fruit drinks. There are various methods for creating them. A banana shake can be with the usual milk and ice cream or without these products. Various fruits, berries, nuts and even vegetables can be added to it. Athletes drink it to gain muscle mass, and people with extra pounds use it for weight loss. Children are generally crazy about sweet fruit treats. Therefore, we will bring to your attention the best recipes for a milk-banana shake.
Banana Milk Shake Recipes
Consider a classic, vegetarian, and low-calorie recipe.
Regulate the proportions of products depending on your desires and tastes. After all, someone likes a thick drink with a pronounced flavor of fruit, while someone prefers liquid and neutral.
What ingredients do we need?
To prepare a banana milkshake you will need:
- banana - 1 pc. Bananas must be ripe. Unripe bananas contain a large amount of starch, which causes gas in the intestines,
- milk - 400 ml. It is advisable to cool the milk before preparing the drink, but if for some reason it did not work out, you can use ice cubes. Depending on the desired density of the drink, you can change the amount of milk. Milk can be replaced with kefir or yogurt,
- ice cream - 200 gr. When choosing ice cream, you need to pay attention to the herbal supplements that make up its composition. Their absence in the composition of ice cream is very desirable, since they provoke the separation of the ice cream structure during the preparation process. The ideal option is a creamy ice cream,
How to make a milkshake from bananas with ice cream?
- First, the banana must be put in hot water, this will prevent the darkening of its pulp during cooking. Once it has cooled, peel it of its peel and white fibers. Next, cut the flesh of a banana into small pieces.
- Ice cream must first melt at room temperature. This process can be accelerated by making several small cuts vertically and horizontally.
- Put banana slices in a blender bowl. For cooking, it is better to use a special blender for cocktails. Only he is able to create a lush foam. If not, you can use a hand blender. The banana pulp must be crushed to a homogeneous mass, adding a little milk.
- Ice cream is added to the resulting mass. After that, everything is thoroughly whipped at high speed.
- Add the remaining milk and beat at high speed.
- You can add sugar to taste.
If ice cubes or berries were used in the cooking process, it is better to strain the cocktail through a sieve before serving. This is to remove seeds and crumbs of ice.
The finished drink can be served to the table, decorated with fresh mint leaves or fruit slices.
The drink is perfect for a children's party. On this occasion, you can decorate the dessert with a hat of whipped cream, grated chocolate or cocoa. The classic decoration is berries and fruit slices.
An unusual decoration will be "sugar snow." To do this, the edges of the glasses must first be moistened and dipped in powdered sugar. Sugar can be tinted with berry juice.
You can also use bright umbrellas for cocktails and straws that adults and children love so much to decorate.
What is useful banana shake with milk?
Banana milkshake has a number of useful qualities due to the vitamin composition (A, C, B1, B2, E) and the content of substances important for human life (calcium, potassium, phosphorus, vitamins, fiber, starch, essential oil):
- Strengthens the body’s immune system. Milk is rich in vitamins A and C, which have a beneficial effect on the functioning of the immune system.
Bananas contain a sufficient amount of potassium, which improves the digestive and muscular system.
To increase immunity, you can also add strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or black currants to the cocktail.
- Regular consumption of a banana shake is a good prevention of heart disease.
- The combination of potassium and calcium, which contain bananas and milk, helps maintain heart function.
- Strengthens the skeletal system. This drink contains potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus, which strengthen the body's bone system.
- It is a dietary product. Banana smoothie helps to quickly saturate the body. In order to lose weight, you need to drink this drink every morning instead of the usual drinks and breakfast cereal.
- Promotes a set of muscle mass.
- Helps normalize protein levels during pregnancy.
- Banana is famous for its high content of tryptophan, which after consumption is converted to serotonin (the hormone of happiness).
- Banana stimulates the growth of favorable intestinal microflora.
- Such a treat is a real salvation for mothers whose children are not milk lovers. Indeed, it is difficult to resist such a delicacy.
- Milk-banana shake tones and quenches thirst. It is recommended to use it in the morning. Despite the large number of useful qualities, it is necessary to consume a cocktail in moderation and with caution, since a cocktail, like any chilled drink, can cause a sore throat.